A Guide To Online Casinos With Live Dealers
Despite the rise of online casinos, the land-based establishments are still holding on their own. The opportunity to interact with people and play with real chips, cards, and tables remains appealing. However, going to a real casino is time-consuming and generally inconvenient. This is how the live dealer online casinos were born. They use high-tech cameras to stream real croupiers and will carry you in a real casino room from anywhere.
- Top Online Casinos
- * The below amounts include qualifying deposits. T&C’s apply.
- Cherry JackpotUp to $20,000*9.9 /10
- Miami ClubUp to $800*9.8 /10
- Sloto’CashUp to $4,000*9.7 /10
- 888casinoUp to $300*9.6 /10
- Play at Cherry Jackpot!
How Do Live Casino Tables Online Work
The whole process behind the live dealer casinos online is not that complicated. The operators will provide the customers with a live video stream in HD from a physical casino table with a real person as a dealer. They are usually located in brick-and-mortar casinos or in special studios built for the sole purpose of providing a complete gambling experience.
The game is played in real time, as the customers can pick actions with the buttons displayed on their interface. This information is received by the croupier who watches a special monitor. He then does his job as he would in any brick-and-mortar casino and accept the bets, deals the cards/spins he wheel. You can also chat with the dealer and in some casinos, with other players at the table. When the hand is done, the croupier announces the results that are automatically handles by the casino and the next round starts.
How To Spot The Best Casinos With Live Dealers
If you’re one of the many players who prefer games with live dealers, you have a wide choice of online casinos to pick from. As you could expect, they are not all the same and we recommend you to check the following aspects of each:
- Variety of games available: some casinos will offer a limited variety of games with live dealers, others have plenty of options. You obviously want to get the biggest selection possible;
- House edge: a couple of percentages difference in the house edge could be the difference between losing and winning money in the long run. Try to check what is the margin of the casino on the games it offers. You should be able to find one where the advantage of the operator is almost non-existent;
- Table limits: if you’re betting around mid-stakes, most casinos with live dealers will got you covered. However, that’s not always the case for recreational players who want to have some fun and high rollers who play big. If you fall in one of the two groups, check the min/max bet provided by the operator to see if it suits your expectations;
- Special promotions: some casinos add a section with live games just for the sake of it. Others try to promote it and attract as many customers as possible. One of the tools to achieve that is special promotions such as bonuses, cashbacks, loyalty programs and more. Make sure to squeeze that extra value and boost your bankroll;
- Regular promotions: even if a certain casino doesn’t have exclusive offers for its live section, it’s still possible to get some extra money. If the regular promotions such as first deposit bonuses and VIP programs include the action on live tables, this could be enough. The best way to acquire this information is to check the terms and conditions of the offers;
- Quality of the streams: if the stream is blurred or doesn’t run smoothly, this could ruin the whole experience. Look for casinos that have optimized their products and you won’t face any technical issues. Of course, your own internet connection must be decent;
- Friendly staff: one of the main reasons to play live dealer tables is the opportunity to chat with the croupiers. If they are friendly and responsive, you could have a great time;
- General criteria: of course, you should always look for respected casinos that have all the necessary licenses. The variety of payment options and the level of the customer support service are other important aspects to consider.
|Best Live Dealers Casinos|
|Cherry Jackpot||American, European||Blackjack, Blackjack + Perfect Pairs, European, Face Up 21, Match Play 21, Pontoon, Suit ‘Em Up, Super 21||Caribbean Hold’Em, Caribbean Stud, Let ‘Em Ride, Pai Gow, Tri card, Vegas Three Card Rummy||Baccarat||Craps, Keno||Play NowRead Review|
|CasinoMax||American, European||Blackjack, Blackjack + Perfect Pairs, European, Face Up 21, Match Play 21, Pontoon, Suit ‘Em Up, Super 21||Caribbean Hold’Em, Caribbean Stud, Let ‘Em Ride, Pai Gow, Tri card, Vegas Three Card Rummy||Baccarat||Craps, Keno||Play NowRead Review|
|888casino||Roulette, Immersive Roulette, Dragonara Roulette, Auto Roulette||BlackJack side bets, Play Multi-Games, Bet behind||Caribbean Stud, Three Card, Casino Hold’em, Ultimate Texas Hold’em||Baccarat, Squeeze||–||Play NowRead Review|
|Sloto’Cash||American, European, French, Multiplayer||Blackjack, Blackjack + Perfect Pairs, European, Face Up 21, Match Play 21, Pontoon, Suit ‘Em Up, Super 21||Caribbean Draw, Caribbean Hold’Em, Caribbean Stud, Let ‘Em Ride, Pai Gow, Tri card, Vegas Three Card Rummy, Texas Hold’Em||Baccarat||Craps, Keno||Play NowRead Review|
|JackpotCity||Roulette||BlackJack||–||Baccarat||–||Play NowRead Review|
|Miami Club||European, American||Classic, European Rules, Vegas Strip, Atlantic City, Vegas Single Deck, Downtown Vegas, Perfect Pairs, Progressive||Casino Hold ’em, Five Card Mulligan, 10 High Hold ‘Em, Red Dog, Pai Gow||Baccarat||Keno, Craps||Play NowRead Review|
|Slots.lv||European, American||European, Perfect Pairs, Classic, Double Deck, Zappit||Tri Card, Pai Gow, Let ‘EM Ride Classic, Caribbean Hold’em, Caribbean Stud||Baccarat||Keno||Play NowRead Review|
|Bovada||American, European||Classic, European, Double Deck, Perfect Pairs, Zappit||Caribbean Stud, Classic 3 Card, Let’ Em Ride, Pai Gow||Baccarat||Keno, Craps||Play NowRead Review|
|bet365||Roulette, French Roulette||BlackJack||3 Card Brag, Casino Hold’em||Baccarat||Hi-Lo, Dragon Tiger, Sic Bo||N/ARead Review|
|Winner||Roulette, French, 3D & UK||BlackJack, Ultimate BlackJack||Casino Hold’em||7 Seat||Sic Bo||N/ARead Review|
|BetVictor||Roulette, Immersive Roulette, French Roulette, Auto Roulette||BlackJack||Caribbean Stud, Three Card, Casino Hold’em||Baccarat, Super 6, Speed, Squeeze, Control Squeeze||–||N/ARead Review|
What Are The Advantages Of Live Dealer Casinos Online
There are a number of reasons why people prefer games with live dealers on the Internet:
- A social experience: the opportunity to interact with the dealers and other players is something you simply can’t get otherwise. It makes the experience more social and entertaining;
- You can’t get cheated: this applies to all online operators with a proper license anyway, but some people just can’t trust computers. The online casino live dealer games show everything in real time in front of your eyes. Skeptics will feel calmer that they are not being lied to. It’s curious that some live dealer casinos actually show a TV with running news or similar channels to prove that everything is happening at the moment;
- The atmosphere: your usual online casino experience is much closer to video games than to land-based establishments. If you prefer the old-school atmosphere of live games but don’t have the time to visit a real casino, this is your bets bet. You will even hear chips and noises from other tables while playing;
- Unique bonuses: the best live dealer casinos offer special promotions for this section of their platform. You can obtain huge bonuses, win extra cash, and earn other benefits that are exclusive for the tables with live croupiers;
- Higher limits: if you’re a high roller and want to bet big, the tables with live dealers are a good place for you. The betting limits there are usually higher than the majority of the electronic games and can reach a couple of thousand per spin/hand.
And What Are The Disadvantages
We learned about the good sides of the live casinos online and it’s time to explore the negative ones:
- The games are slower: since all the actions like spinning the wheel or dealing the cards are performed manually, the games with live dealers are slower compared to the computerized versions. They are still not as slow as land-based casinos though, rather somewhere in the middle of the two. Also, if there are other players on the table, this might lead to additional delays;
- The tables could get full: this doesn’t happen too often, but the live dealer casinos have a limited amount of seats. In rare cases, it’s possible that all of them are taken and you could end up on the waiting list. Even when that happens, you will usually find a table quickly;
- Limited amount of games: the live dealer tables cost a lot more than an electronic game. As a result, the casinos can’t afford to have as many as of them as they wish. They have to stick to games that attract enough customers to make money.
What Are The Most Popular Games
There are few games that you will find in almost any live dealer casino online:
It’s hardly a surprise that roulette is among the most popular games when it comes to tables with real croupiers. It has been around for ages and is still a fan favorite across both land-based and online casinos. There are a couple of variations available in most online rooms:
- American Roulette: the worst variation of roulette from the player’s perspective. It comes with two zeros and the house edge is as twice as big compared to other options;
- European Roulette: the European roulette has only one zero on the board and the wheel which makes it a more profitable game in the long term;
- French Roulette: similarly to the European roulette, this variation has only one zero. However, it is even better, as half of your stake gets returned when the ball hits the zero under certain circumstances;
- Other types of roulette: the game developers constantly try to add innovation and launch modern variations of roulette. You can find live dealer tables with multi-ball roulette, no zero roulette, and other interesting options.
Another obvious choice, blackjack remains the ultimate casino game. It is simple and yet, requires a strategy to get the best results. If you’re good at the game, the house edge is extremely low which makes blackjack so appealing. The demand is there, so you will find the game at pretty much any online casino with live dealers on the market.
The French card game baccarat is considered to be a favorite of high rollers across land-based casinos all over the globe. It has a lot of admirers online as well and that’s why baccarat is part of the selection of most live dealer online casinos.
If you prefer poker casino games, you can enjoy some of them at most online rooms. The likes of Casino Hold’em, Three Card Poker, Ultimate Texas Hold’em, and Caribbean Stud are often available in European rooms. Asian casinos offer the likes of Sic Bo and other traditional local games.
Which Developers Provide The Best Live Casino Games
The segment of live dealer casino games is constantly growing and lots of developers are releasing new products. Evolution Gaming is probably the most popular among them and the studio’s main focus are tables with real croupiers. Industry giants like Microgaming, Playtech, Novomatic, Portomaso Gaming and NetEnt have their own games with live dealers.
The competition is huge and it works for the best of the customers in a number of ways. For example, the developers are trying new formats all the time. Another advantage is that more and more games are compatible with mobile devices. You can actually access tables with live dealers on your phone or tablet, the only requirement is to have a solid internet connection.
What Does The Future Hold For This Segment Of The Industry
It seems that live casinos online are here to stay. Many players prefer them over electronic games and the industry is thriving. As a result, both the operators and the studios that create such games are investing a lot. With new technologies such as Virtual Reality on the rise, the experience will only get better.
Recommended Online Casinos
What Else Do You Need To Know About Live Casinos Online (FAQ)
Here’s a list of some frequently asked questions about live dealer rooms and the answers to them:
Do I need a separate account to play at the tables with real croupiers?
No, you don’t. You can use the same account you created when joining the casino in the first place.
Are live dealer casinos safe?
The casinos use the latest high-tech security measures to protect the customers from any malicious acts by third parties. On top of that, the operators need a proper license to offer those games. This means they are regulated by respected gambling commissions which monitor their activities.
Do I need special hardware to play at online casinos with live dealers?
No, most of the modern computers, phones and tablets are compatible with such operators. What you need, though, is a solid connection to the internet.
Can I try the live tables for free?
Most of the casinos do not provide free play for the games with live dealers because it’s too costly. There are exceptions, though.
Are the games at live dealer casinos online fair?
If the casino has a license from a gambling commission such as those in the UK, Gibraltar, and Malta, for example, you can be sure that the games are fair. Also, all the actions are completed in front of you, like in a real casino.
How can I deposit and withdraw money from live casinos?
The operators offer the same methods as on their main platform. This usually includes credit and debit cards, e-wallets, wire transfers, prepaid cards, and more.
Do I need to install additional software to play on tables with real dealers?
There is no straight answer to this question. Some casinos will require you to download and install a client, while others run instantly by opening their websites. Most are trying to do the latter.
Final Thoughts On Live Dealer Casinos
As you can see, live dealer casinos online are the real deal. They manage to get the best out of both worlds. You can enjoy the smooth and convenient gameplay of an online casino from the comfort of your own home. At the same time, you get a social experience and an atmosphere close to brick-and-mortar establishments. With the rapid rise of technology and the huge investments by operators and developers alike, it’s only going to get better. If you add the special promotions for tables with real people, it’s easy to see why so many players choose live casinos online.