A Closer Look At Neteller Online Casinos
- Top Online Casinos
- * The below amounts include qualifying deposits. T&C’s apply.
- Cherry JackpotUp to $20,000*9.9 /10
- Miami ClubUp to $800*9.8 /10
- Sloto'CashUp to $4,000*9.7 /10
- 888casinoUp to $300*9.6 /10
- Play at Cherry Jackpot!
Neteller is one of the most recognizable e-wallets in the world. It was launched in 1999 and has built a solid customers base. Neteller is owned by the Paysafe Group and the online gambling industry is among the main targets of the company. Plenty of casinos offer the payment method, as it allows the players a fast and reliable option to move money on the internet.
How Does It Work?
The main concept behind Neteller is similar to other e-wallets. You can upload money using more traditional payment options such as credit/debit cards and bank accounts. Once you fund your Neteller balance, you can use it for online shopping of various products and services. You can buy all kinds of stuff and the provider is handling all the transactions. Neteller serves as the middleman with the merchants and the only thing left for you is to fill in your login details every once in a while to authorize payments. If you want to withdraw money from Neteller, you can again do it by sending them to the credit card or bank account you registered.
How To Pick A Neteller Casino?
If you want to find the most suitable Neteller casinos on the market, we strongly recommend you to check the following:
- Promotional offers: with such an intense competition online, most casinos are giving away all kinds of benefits to their customers. They usually start with welcome bonuses from the day you join and continue with loyalty programs and other ongoing promotions. Make sure to find Neteller online casinos with a solid variety of offers. It’s also important to check if deposits with Neteller quality for them, as this is not always the case;
- Withdrawals are crucial: you want to be able to not only deposit via Neteller, but also get your money in the same way. Certain casinos don’t accept withdrawals with the e-wallet. It’s inconvenient, because you will have to find another option that usually takes more time;
- How fast are the transactions: the deposits with Neteller are instant almost everywhere, so that won’t be an issue. However, the withdrawals take a bit more. The best casinos offering Neteller will complete them within just a couple of hours, a day max. You should expect such deadlines from your operator;
- What about the fees: Neteller does charge some small fees for most transactions, but respectable casinos cover them on the behalf of their customers;
- Variety of games available: obviously, you want as many games as possible. And you want quality titles by respected developers. Fortunately, most casinos offering Neteller pass this test with flying colors;
- Mobile version: if you prefer playing casino games on the go, it would be a good idea to check the mobile version of the Neteller casinos. If they supports payments with the e-wallet on the go, it’s another advantage;
- License and fair play: finding a casino with a proper gambling license is a must. You don’t want to lose your money to some shady operator;
- Help and support: sometimes you could need assistance for various issues or questions. The casino must be there to help you in a timely manner.
What Are The Main Benefits Of Neteller?
Neteller brings a lot to the table:
- Quick withdrawals: the deposits are instant at most casinos in USA, no matter what payment option you chose. The big difference is the withdrawal time. Traditional methods like cards and wire transfers usually take a couple of working days. The money will arrive within 25 hours, if you use Neteller. Furthermore, bank holidays don’t affect the speed of the withdrawals;
- Top-notch security: Neteller doesn’t mess around when it comes to the safety of the customers. The company works with high-tech tools that provide a multi-layer protection of all transactions. Both your funds and personal data will remain private. On top of that, Neteller holds the customers’ funds in segregated accounts, so it’s better than a bank in this aspect;
- A solid choice of casinos: you will be able to pick between plenty of Neteller online casinos. The operators know the e-wallet is important and most of them integrated it;
- Net+ cards: Neteller has a deal with Mastercard. You can order your own prepaid card and have access to your funds through ATMs at any given moment. It’s convenient and eliminates the need to withdraw your Neteller funds to bank accounts or other cards;
- Move money between different casinos: if you want to play in multiple casinos, your bankroll management might be complicated. Neteller can help you with that, as you can move the money around quickly;
- VIP Benefits: the company rewards loyal customers with various benefits. You can get higher limits, discounts, lower fees, points that can be redeemed for cash and more;
- High limits: you can withdraw large amounts of money with Neteller in comparison to other payment options;
- Available on the go: you can use the slick Neteller app to handle your account on mobile. Furthermore, the e-wallet is compatible with many mobile casinos, which means you can complete transactions on the go.
What’s The Trick?
There’s no trick behind Neteller, but there are some downsides of using the service:
- Transaction fees: adding funds to your Neteller account or withdrawing to your card or bank comes with certain fees. They are rather small, but you should be aware of that. If you use a Net+ card, though, you avoid the withdrawal fees;
- Currency conversions: as with all other e-wallets and payment methods, you should try to stay away from currency conversions. The rates are fine, but you will still lose some value in the process;
- Some casinos won’t give you bonuses: unfortunately, some operators don’t provide bonuses to players using Neteller. We recommend you to just skip such casinos, as the competition will gladly welcome you with plenty of free money.
Beware phishing scams
Phishing attempts are the biggest issue with e-wallets and it’s the same with Neteller. Some frauds will try to impose as representatives of the company and acquire your account details by email. You can avoid the danger by applying a couple of simple rules:
- If an email requests your Neteller username or password, it’s certainly fake. The company won’t ever do that;
- The domain in the sender’s email address is often similar to the official Neteller domain, but a closer look will reveal some differences. Make sure to check that;
- You should never open links from such emails. You could lose your account and balance if you do so;
- Promotional offers that seem too good to be true usually aren’t. If you receive one, better check the official Neteller page for confirmation.
Is Neteller Integrated With Most Online Casinos?
There are exceptions of course, but the majority of the online gambling operators will give you the option use Neteller. As we already mentioned, just make sure it’s not limited to depositing only.
Is It Hard To Use The E-wallet?
Neteller was created with one purpose only. To enable easy payments online and save time and effort of its customers. Providing an intuitive user interface is essential in this case and the company made sure to provide it. The whole process of depositing, paying for goods and withdrawing to Neteller is seamless. The registration also happens quickly and you can add a payment method within minutes. However, Neteller may require you to verify your identity and address. Just send them the requested documents and you’ll be good to go.
Other Recommended Casinos
If you still have questions about Neteller, you will probably find the answers here:
Do I need a registration to use Neteller? Yes, you have to open an account. Don’t worry, it takes just a couple of minutes.
Can I use a fake email? Don’t do that, as Neteller will send you a verification code by email after you register.
How much does it cost to open a Neteller account? Nothing, it’s free.
Will Neteller share my account details with anyone? No, the company will protect your personal data. They won’t even share it with the casinos/merchants you use.
Can I change my account currency? According to the Neteller guidelines, the only option is to write to the support and open a new account. The staff will then close the first one.
Can I withdraw my money with Neteller if I have used another deposit option? The casinos usually require you to use the same payment method for both deposits and withdrawals. This is why you won’t be able to use Neteller, unless you made a deposit with the e-wallet.
If you’re looking for speed and are willing to pay small fees to get it, Neteller is a great choice. It’s available in most online casinos, it’s fast and easy to use. On top of that, the company has its own prepaid Mastercards for further convenience. It gets even better if you use Neteller often and turnover a good volume. This will grant you a place in the VIP program. As a result, you will get lower fees, even faster transactions and loyalty points that can be converted directly to cash.