Online Gambling With Entropay
The Entropay prepaid cards have become a popular method for online transactions nowadays. They provide a simple and accessible solution. This is the reason many people are also using them in online gambling operators. As a result, more and more casinos are adding Entropay to the list of the payment methods they offer.
Entropay In A Nutshell
Entropay works in a rather simple way. You need to create an account and add funds using a regular credit/debit card or your bank account. This will provide you a prepaid Visa card that can be used for online purchases, including deposits in online casinos. If you decide to get money back, you can withdraw them to the payment option used to load the Entropay card in the first place.
How To Spot The Best Entropay Casinos
A decent number of casinos offer Entropay. Here’s what you should consider when picking one of them:
- License and security: most online casinos offering Entropay are sage. Unfortunately, there are exceptions and you want to avoid any risks. The best way to achieve that is by trusting operators that are licensed by established gaming commissions. For example, the regulators in Malta, the United Kingdom, Gibraltar and Curacao are considered safe;
- Free Money: there are so many opportunities to claim bonuses and other benefits in the online gambling industry, that you should always have that extra edge. Pick a casino that gives you solid promotions from day 1 as this could be the difference between winning and losing;
- Games selection: the best Entropay casinos in the industry offer loads of different games by hot developers such as NetEnt, Playtech, and Microgaming. It really depends on what you prefer, but a proper gambling operator should have tons of slots, a decent selection of classic table games, video poker machines, and even a section with live dealers;
- Withdrawal times: Entropay withdrawals are completed slowly compared to e-wallets, but as fast as traditional credit and debit cards. This is why you should expect your money within a couple of business day, not more than 5;
- Transaction fees: there are some fees included when you withdraw money from an online merchant to your Entropay account. The best casino websites on the market will cover them on your behalf, so you won’t lose any money in the process;
- Efficient support: you stumble across all kinds of stuff when playing in online casinos. Sometimes, you might need help and the operator should provide a seamless way to get it. Search for casino rooms with a friendly and helpful customer support team, as this could save you time and energy in the future;
- Mobile app: this one is especially for people who love playing casino games on the go. Try to find an operator with a solid mobile app that offers a good selection, a slick user interface and an app that scales well on your phone or tablet.
What Are The Main Advantages Of Gambling With Entropay
If you’re wondering why certain people choose Entropay instead of more traditional payment options, the following list will give you the explanation:
- Anonymity: unlike classic credit and debit cards, you can stay pretty much anonymous with Entropay. You don’t have to confirm your payment method by sending bank statements or scanned copies of your card and stuff like that;
- Easy access: anyone who’s at least 18 and has a way to fund an Entropay account can take advantage of the service. This allows players from the USA and other problematic countries to find casinos offering Entropay and have some fun;
- Security: Entropay works directly with Visa and MasterCard which alone is a good sign in terms of the safety of your money. The company has been on the market since 2003 and have the reputation of using military-level security technologies. All transactions are protected by a high-level encryption, so there’s no way to lose your money;
- No risk of spending too much: unlike credit cards, you can only spend the money you have with the Entropay prepaid Visa. This eliminates the risk of getting carried away and owning the bank ridiculous amount of money;
- Available instantly: you don’t receive a real, physical card when you register at Entropay. Once you fund your account, your virtual prepaid card will be ready to go instantly;
- Mobile payments: most casinos offering Entropay will provide you the opportunity to use your prepaid on the go as well.
Downsides Of The Payment Method
As most payment options in the online casino industry, Entropay has some negative sides you should have in mind:
- Fees for deposit and withdrawals: Entropay is free when you add money to your casino account and most operators will cover the costs of your withdrawals as well. However, when you deposit from another payment to Entropay or cash out your balance, the company will charge you;
- Some slow withdrawals: the withdrawal times when you use Entropay are reasonable and comparable to traditional credit and debit cards. However, they are slower than the likes of Skrill, Neteller, and Paypal;
- Not all casinos have it: there are online gambling operators that simply don’t offer Entropay. Furthermore, some allow only deposits with such prepaid cards and this could be an issue. This is why you should be careful when picking a casino;
- Low limits: the amount of money you can move around with Entropay is not as big in comparison to other payment options. Still, you should be fine, unless you’re a high roller;
- Currency exchanges might cost you: if the currency of your Entropay account is different from your bank accounts, you will lose some value when withdrawing because of the currency exchange.
How Complicated Is It To Use Entropay?
Some people might be concerned that Entropay is hard to use. This is not the case, as the user interface of the service is intuitive and the steps required are simple. You only need to fill in a standard web form to open a new account. Then, add the details of a payment method and upload funds to Entropay. The whole process takes only a couple of minutes.
More Recommended Operators
Common Questions Regarding The Service
Here are some frequently asked questions about Entropay:
Are the monthly/annual fees for using the service? No, there are no regular fees for having an Entropay account. You only pay when you deposit or withdrawal funds from your prepaid card.
Do I gain from interest while my funds are at Entropay? No, there’s no interest at this moment.
Do I receive a physical card when I start using Entropay? No, you won’t receive a real card, it’s virtual.
Can I change my Entropay currency? No, when you register your account, you can use between GBP, EUR or USD. Pick carefully, because you won’t be able to change that later.
Are there any limits of the funds I can upload to my Entropay account? Yes, there are limits. They aren’t fixed and depend on different aspects, but the provider will clearly display them in your account.
If you’re looking for a convenient way to complete online transactions in a timely manner, Entropay is certainly a solid choice. It’s accepted by many online casinos and comes with very few requirements. Even if you live in a country where it’s hard to play online, Entropay is one of the payment providers available.