What Do You Need To Know About Online Gambling With Paysafecard
- Top Online Casinos
- * The below amounts include qualifying deposits. T&C’s apply.
- Cherry JackpotUp to $20,000*9.9 /10
- Miami ClubUp to $800*9.8 /10
- Sloto’CashUp to $4,000*9.7 /10
- 888casinoUp to $300*9.6 /10
- Play at Cherry Jackpot!
Paysafecard is an Austrian company launched in 2000. It specializes in prepaid cards for online transactions. Initially, it was targeting only local customers but later expanded to most European countries. Currently, it is one of the most popular payment methods in Europe and lots of online casinos have implemented it.
How Does It Work
The main concept behind Paysafecard is to buy a voucher that can be used as a secure way to purchase goods and services online. You can get the vouchers from various retailers such as shops, gas stations, and, of course, online. You then get your prepaid Paysafecard and can start using it for online gambling. Just open the casino cashier and enter the amount you wish to deposit. Confirm your Paysafecard PIN to complete the transaction.
What Is Important When Picking A Paysafecard Casino
Fortunately, a lot of casinos offer Paysafecard, especially in Europe. It gives you the opportunity to find a solid operator and here are the aspects of the service you need to check:
- Regulation and security: the focal point of your research of casinos offering Paysafecard should be the license they have. It should be issued by a reliable regulator that controls the operator and protects the money of the players;
- Promotions and bonuses: one of the most important things nowadays is to get a solid welcome bonus and other promotions that can bring you extra value. The best operators on the market provide that and it’s foolish not to take advantage;
- Games selection: since the technologies advanced enough and most casinos don’t require a download, the selection of games can include products by various developers. As a result, you can now find plenty of operators offering hundreds of titles of the highest quality;
- Transaction fees: if you use Paysafecard for deposits, the casino shouldn’t charge you anything. There are no fees for this payment method;
- Variety of banking options: unfortunately, Paysafecard is limited to deposits only. This is why it’s a good idea to find a casino with plenty of other banking methods that you can later use to withdraw your winnings. Credit and debit cards, e-wallets and wire transfers are the minimum you should expect;
- Mobile version: lots of people play on the go. If you’re among them, check if the operator has a solid mobile version. The user interface is important, as well as the performance. Another huge factor is the variety of games available on phones and tablets;
- Customer support service: if the casino means business, it should offer its customers an easy way to resolve any possible issue. The best option would be to offer real-time help through live chat and/or phone.
What Does Paysafecard Bring To The Table?
Here are the reasons behind the success of Paysafecard in the online gambling industry:
- Personal data: the Paysafecard vouchers give you the opportunity to deposit without sharing your personal data with the casino. Just buy the voucher, enter the PIN and that’s it;
- Sold in stores and other retailers: there aren’t many payment options where you can directly go to a supermarket or a gas station, for example, and pay in cash. It makes Paysafecard unique and convenient;
- Security: once you get your voucher, your money is secure. The company has implemented bullet-proof security measures that protect the information of its customers;
- Full control over the costs: when people use credit cards, they could spend too much if not careful enough. This is not an issue with Paysafecard as you don’t have the option to take credits;
- Eligible to all promos: unlike other payment methods out there, deposits with Paysafecard almost always qualify for all welcome bonuses and other promotions. The casinos will gladly give you the chance to earn extra cash;
- Available instantly: as soon as you buy a voucher, you will receive your PIN. As a result, you can start playing at Paysafecard casinos instantly;
- Widely spread: most casinos on the market offer the prepaid cards in their cashier section. It’s highly unlike to find an operator that doesn’t have Paysafecard;
- Deposit on the go: if you’re playing predominantly on mobile, you want a payment option that works from your phone or tablet. That’s usually the case with Paysafecard;
- Loyalty program: if you use the option regularly, you will qualify for the Paysafecard loyalty program. It can bring you cashback, larger limits and more benefits;
- E-wallets: if you want to use e-wallets such as Skrill, Neteller or PayPal, but you don’t have another way to fund them, Paysafecard comes to the rescue. You can deposit money to e-wallets using this option.
Disadvantages of the vouchers
Using Paysafecard has two huge downsides and it’s a good idea to read about them before picking it:
- No withdrawals: the whole concept behind Paysafecard doesn’t include withdrawals. This is why you won’t be able to use the option to cash out from online casinos. It’s inconvenient, as you will have to find another suitable payment method to get your winnings;
- Low limits: the maximum amount you can deposit with the Paysafecard vouchers is usually limited. Some operators will allow you to combine more than one PIN, though. If you are a high roller, this is probably not the best option on the market.
Is It Easy To Use?
Paysafecard is one of the most flexible payment platforms online. You just need to quickly open an account at the start. It happens through the company’s website and takes only a couple of minutes. Once you’re done with that, pick the most convenient way to buy your voucher. It can be done online or through any of the thousands of retailers working with Paysafecard. The deposits at casinos are also seamless. Just open the cashier of the operator, enter the amount and your PIN. The money will appear instantly.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you need further information about casinos offering Paysafecard and the payment method in general, check our list of frequently asked questions:
Can I get my balance from a Paysafecard to my bank account somehow? Yes, the company will help you with that. Just a drop a line to the support and they will give you the necessary instructions.
How long does it take to get a refund? If you requested a refund, it could take up to 11 working days according to the website of Paysafecard.
Recommended Online Casinos
What should I do if my PIN gets deactivated for security reasons? It’s sometimes possible to see a message that your voucher is deactivated. To unlock it, you need to fill in a form and probably send documents to prove your identity.
Can I use Paysafecard for other stuff besides online casinos? Yes, it’s actually available in various online industries. You can buy all kinds of good and services.
Can I check my Paysafecard account on the go? Yes, the company has a mobile app for iOS and Android. You can check your current vouchers there.
Are there any monthly or annual fees? There are no maintenance costs whatsoever within the first year after you buy a voucher. If you still have a positive balance after this period ends, you will be charged with minimal fees.
If you’re looking for the best way to stay anonymous when playing online and have a complete control over your costs, Paysafecard is an option you should certainly consider. It’s fast, it’s secure and is one of the very few payment methods where you can use cash. Furthermore, there’s basically no limitation whatsoever, anyone can get a voucher. The biggest problem with it is that you can’t use it for withdrawals and you will have to add another provider to get your money from online gambling operators.