How To Find The Best Microgaming Casinos
Microgaming hardly needs an introduction. The company has been among the leading suppliers of online gambling software since the 1990s. Microgaming has released hundreds of products through the years and some have achieved almost a cult status among online gamblers. Furthermore, the developer works with a large number of online casinos.
- Top 3 Online Casinos
- * The below amounts include qualifying deposits. T&C’s apply.
- Cherry JackpotUp to $20,000*9.9 /10
- Miami ClubUp to $800*9.8 /10
- Sloto’CashUp to $4,000*9.7 /10
- 888casinoUp to $300*9.6 /10
- Play at Cherry Jackpot!
How To Pick A Microgaming Casino
There are so many Microgaming online casinos out there, that you certainly can find one that fits your needs. Here are some of the aspects you should always consider:
- Special offers: with the rapid rise of the online casino industry in the past two decades, the competition for customers is now fierce. One of the main benefits are the loads of promotions offered to the players. You should take advantage and find online casinos offering Microgaming that will give you multiple ways to earn extra money. Starting from a welcome bonus and adding a loyalty program to keep it going later;
- Gambling license and reputation: you don’t want to lose your money to a fishy operator. Most of the Microgaming online casinos are solid but it won’t harm you to check what license do they have. It should be issued by a respected gambling authority. Also, the casino’s reputation does matter;
- What kind of games are available: Microgaming has produced enough games to keep you entertained for years. However, not all casinos are offering all of them. Find one that has the largest collection. If there are products by other studios, it’s a nice bonus;
- New games: you will see new Microgaming casino games regularly. If you want to take advantage, find a casino that is among the first to add them to its portfolio;
- Playing on the go: lots of the Microgaming casino games are compatible with mobile devices. Look for a casino with a solid native app or a responsive site to get the best experience on the go;
- Variety of payment providers: the Cashier section of the best casinos out there will give you plenty of different options to deposit and withdraw money. Make sure to pick an operator that offers an easy way to perform both actions;
- How fast does your money arrive: when you decide to cash out your winnings, the casino must send them in an acceptable time frame. It depends on the payment option you pick, but more than 5 working days is too long;
- Customer support service: the attitude towards the customers’ issues and questions is not the same at all Microgaming online casinos. Some will treat you better and we recommend you to find such a company. You never know what might happen;
- Betting limits: the recreational players want to bet as small as possible, while high rollers are the opposite. If you’re in one of those groups, make sure to check the betting limits of the casino you are considering.
What About Fair Play?
Microgaming is a brand that has proven to be fair. Its longevity and reputation are the main reasons to trust them. However, there’s more than that to it. The Microgaming casino games are regularly checked by various organizations, regulators and gambling commissions. So far, none of these have found any issues in terms of fairness. The Random Number Generators (RNG) used by the studio are truly random.
Recommended Online Casinos
Why Should I Pick A Microgaming Casino?
For many reasons really, here are the most important among them:
- Sheer numbers: Microgaming is probably the provider that has released the most casino games online. You can play so many of them that you probably need decades to get bored;
- Graphics, sounds and animation: there are many different themes, from historic periods to cartoonish style designs. The same applies to animations and sounds. You will certainly find many entertaining Microgaming products;
- Usability: the experience of the company helps when it comes to the user interface. The Microgaming casino games are seamless and you won’t be annoyed by some awkward menus and buttons;
- Solid RTP: return to player is a metric that shows how much of the bets are returned to the players in the long run. Microgaming’s product show good numbers in this regard;
- Insane progressive jackpots: progressive jackpots are the bread and butter of online casinos. It hardly gets better than those of Microgaming. Thanks to the shared prize pools, you can see up to 8-figure amounts on the line;
- Available on mobile: a lot of the Microgaming titles are available on the go. Furthermore, the new games released by the developer are compatible with most of the modern phones and tablets on the market;
- Reputation: safety is crucial in online gambling and Microgaming has an impeccable reputation in terms of fairness;
- Popularity: there are so many online casinos offering Microgaming out there that it’s almost impossible not to find a suitable option.
What Games Are Available
As one of the largest companies in the business, Microgaming has an impressive portfolio. Here are the different types of games released by the studio:
- Slots: since slots are the most popular casino games out there, it’s only natural to start with them. Microgaming has produced hundreds of slots through the years. The list includes classic games, video and 3d slots, and progressive jackpots. Some of the all-time fan favorites are Mega Moolah, Thunderstruck II, Immortal Romance, The Dark Knight Rises, and many more;
- Classic table games: Microgaming also covers the likes of blackjack, baccarat, roulette, and other similar classic casino games;
- Video poker: video poker machines successfully earned their place in the online casino industry. Lots of people prefer them for the very low house edge. Microgaming has produced a lot of these, including popular variations like Deuces Wild, Jacks or Better, All American, and more;
- Tables with live dealers: live casinos are quite attractive to many players. It’s no surprise to see Microgaming providing the option to play roulette, baccarat, blackjack, and a couple of other games with real croupiers.
- Software providersBest software providers of online casino games
- PlaytechPick the top Playtech online casinos
- NetEntNetEnt is the synonym of innovation in the industry
- Evolution GamingCreating high quality products with real croupiers
- Extreme Live GamingManaged to establish itself as one of the top studios in the industry
- IGTQuality is the top priority of the studio
- Random LogicOne of the largest gambling groups out there
- NovomaticA renowned developer of online casino games
- Ash GamingWon a multiple awards for its casino games
- ELK StudiosThe games are attractive to most online casino players
- NextgenLeaders of the market of online slot casino games
- QuickspinOne rather unconventional casino developer in the business
- Williams InteractiveKeeps alive some old-school classics
- Felt GamingTimeless games with the authentic atmosphere of a real casino
- AristocratThe titles are doing well and it seems like the company will keep pushing
- Play’N GoThe online casino games you must try
- iSoftBetA developer with more than 400 titles released so far
- QuickfireSetting the trends in the casino industry innovations
- SG InteractiveA studio focused on developing various online casino games
- YggdrasilThere are plenty of quality slots on offer
So What’s The Verdict?
Microgaming is considered among the best developers of online casino games for a reason. The company has been dominating the market since the mid-1990s and there are no signs it will be fading away anytime soon. Microgaming has one of the largest collection of quality games and is constantly producing more hits. Trusting a casino that works with the studio is a smart choice that will open the door to an exceptional gambling experience.